- Coaching is a one or series of conversation between two people (coach and coachee) with an intention to create progress and positive change in coachee.
- Focus of conversation is primarily coachee and his/her circumstances.
- His/her thinking, actions and learning should benefit from session, so we can say that it was coaching, not ordinary conversation.
Framework used for coaching session is based on GROW model:
- G (Goal) – What client want to achieve, what is his goal (use SMART model) ?
- R (Current reality) – What is happening now ?
- O (Options) – What are the options, explore all of them.
- W (Will) – Committing yourself to action. What will you do, when, how ,… ?
Coaching is a basic for all our work from which we use structure of session and models to help clients establish their goals.
Note: a condition for all sessions – that you weren’t treated for mental illnesses.